WHAT: Muskogee County Board of Commissioners regular meeting.
WHEN: 9 a.m. Monday.
WHERE: Muskogee County Services Building, 400 W. Broadway, Suite 010.
• Monthly purchase orders, monthly reports and minutes of the Aug. 5 regular meeting.
• Authorization to Association of County Commissioners of Oklahoma to use the deductible fund to pay a Muskogee County Sheriff's Office claim in the amount of $6,207.77.
• Contract with Rosscon LLC for Bid No. 2: Two-inch overlay of a portion of South 95th Street East.
• Bid No. 1 submissions for a 2011 or newer excavator, which were accepted and tabled for further consideration.
• Application and utility permit from Wagoner County Rural Water District No. 4 for a road cut and a road bore at the following location: West Skelly Road from 244th to 214th streets, from Skelly Road. to a quarter-mile north of Duncan Road to the water tower.
• Expenditure from the 105 Account for right of way in District 1 — Project 33052(04), J/P: 33052(06), Parcel No. 7.
• Muskogee County floodplain regulations.
• Fiscal year 2020 secure detention contract renewal with the Oklahoma Office of Juvenile Affairs.
• Interagency agreement with the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality for reimbursement of expenses related to implementation of an environmental crimes enforcement program.
• Request from the Muskogee County Sheriff's Office to receive donation of a DJI Mavic Platinum Drone, Serial No. 08QCEKP020QRD, valued at $1,000.