Missouri teen Sofia Gerasimchuk said she had a productive morning helping other teens paint bench slats Saturday.
Nearly three years ago, writer was thrilled to have gone to Florida to be able to bird. A couple of the top species on my list were the Limpkin and the infamous Florida Snail Kite, which I feared may soon be a thing of the past. A good friend took me to Joe Overstreet Road to find one of my …
"Local revenue raises sales tax which our county and city runs on. If the money's not spent here, it's spent in Tulsa or Fort Smith, and we get no revenues for that."
TULSA — Tribal leaders representing almost every federally recognized tribe in Oklahoma gathered Wednesday to express their unified opposition to Gov. Kevin Stitt’s offer to extend for eight months gaming compacts they contend will renew automatically at year’s end.
This Week's Circulars
Virginia Johnson, 86, of Fort Gibson, OK passed away Thursday, September 23, 2021 in Muskogee, OK. She was born in Lane, OK on June 30, 1935 the daughter of Slater Belcher and Artie Belcher (Goff). Viewing will be held from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday, September 27, 2021 at Lescher-Millsap Fu…
62, Delivery driver for DHL, passed Wednesday, September 22, 2021 Family conducted memorial service: 10AM, Saturday, September 25, 2021 at New Life Assembly of God, Fort Gibson, Oklahoma Cremation services provided by Cornerstone Funeral Home, Muskogee
Memorial Service Tuesday, 1:00pm, Timothy Baptist Church, Muskogee, Graveside to follow at Memorial Park.
- Change of plans worked out for Tiger son of college QB
- Muskogee man pleads guilty to 1984 slaying
- Gore, Warner to square off in early A-8 showdown
- Oklahoma lawyers to offer free legal advice
- Mission against Poteau clear for Hilldale
- Gore opens district play with squeaker over Warner
- Muskogee County District Court 09.20.21
- Pain and triumph: Hilldale edges Fort Gibson in 10 innings
- Hilldale falls to No. 3 Poteau
- Tahlequah man indicted in Tulsa