The Muskogee County Board of Commissioners, during their Monday meeting, approved:
• Monthly purchase orders, monthly reports and minutes of the Jan. 6 regular meeting.
• Utility permit application submitted by Oklahoma Natural Gas for a natural gas pipeline located 3.6 miles west of U.S. 69 and 1.01 miles north of U.S. 62, crossing West Shawnee Street.
• Contract between the Boynton Volunteer Fire Department and the Muskogee City-County E911 Trust Authority for dispatch services.
• Detention services agreement with the Cherokee Nation.
• Appointment of a designee to represent the Muskogee County Board of Commissioners for the proposed Tax Increment District Review Committee for the city of Muskogee.
• Payments to landowners from District 1 for Coody Creek Project (Hancock Road East), Parcels 2 and 3, JP#28516(04).
• District 1 324A Claim Forms for Coody Creek Project (Hancock Road East), JP#28516(04).