During regular meetings Monday the Muskogee Public Works and Finance committees, city councilors took the following action:
PUBLIC WORKS AGENDA
• Public Works Committee minutes of Sept. 16.
• Recommendations from the AIM Infrastructure Committee to advertise a request for qualifications to develop a Transit, Sidewalk, Trail and Bikeway Master Plan.
FINANCE COMMITTEE AGENDA
• Finance Committee minutes of Sept. 16.
• Claims for all city departments from Sept. 8 through Sept. 21.
• Ordinance No. 4079-A amending the City of Muskogee Code of Ordinances, Chapter 2, Administration, Article IV, Budget; Amending Section 2-551, Definitions, by Modifying Terms; Amending Section 2-552, Restricted Budgeted Funds, by Providing for Reserve Account Growth Strategy; Providing for Repealer, Severability, and Setting an Effective Date.
• Request to advance budgeted funds to Muskogee County Transit for operational support.
• Request to grant authorization for the city manager to execute an amended retainer agreement for the provision of professional services as medical director for the Muskogee Fire Department pursuant to Oklahoma Administrative Code 310:641-3-24.
• Ratification of application for fiscal year 2020 state Emergency Management Performance Grant in the amount of $25,000 to be used for emergency management operations.
• Final payment to Cook Consulting LLC in the amount of $8,568.80 for the Haskell Boulevard Drainage Improvements.
• Final payment to Cook Consulting LLC in the amount of $7,972.80 for the Port City Community Sidewalk.
• Final payment to Cook Consulting LLC in the amount of $138,235.35 for the Muskogee Westside Collection System Project.
• Authorization for city manager to negotiate and execute a contract with Holloway Updike & Bellen Consulting Engineers for an amount not to exceed $122,100, for design of the Muskogee Wastewater Treatment Plant Digester Rehabilitation.