A 7-year-old boy has been found safe after missing for more than three hours Saturday at The Castle of Muskogee's Halloween Festival.
Muskogee County Sheriff's Department Chief Deputy Michael Mahan said the boy had been at the festival with his family around 6 p.m. Saturday when he went missing.
Mahan said the child was found around 9:30 p.m.
"We began to evacuate the park so we could do a better search and as people who were leaving found him in the parking lot standing next to their vehicle," Mahan said. "He was upset They figured out that was who he was (the missing boy) and they brought him back to us."
Mahan said Muskogee County Emergency Medical Service checked the child out, and he was not injured.
He said the were thousands of visitors at the festival Saturday night.