This Week's Circulars
77, Attorney and Judge, died Sunday, October 25, 2020 in Checotah, OK. Family Conducted Memorial Service 1PM Friday, October 30, 2020 at First United Methodist Church, Checotah. Burial in Memorial Park Cemetery, Muskogee.
81, trucker, died Monday, 10/26/20 in Tulsa. Viewing 12-4PM Wednesday, 10/28/20; 9AM-4PM Thursday, 10/29/20; and 9AM-11AM Friday, 10/30/20 Garrett Family Funeral Home, Checotah. Funeral Service 2PM Friday, 10/30/20 First Assembly of God Checotah, OK. Burial Greenlawn Cemetery.
Osburn, Mary Ellen, 84, retired Muskogee County Commissioner's secretary. Died Saturday, Oct. 24. Services 2:00 P.M. Saturday, Central Church of Christ of Haskell. Dowdy-Marker Funeral Home
- Checotah teens injured in crash
- Two stabbed, one arrested
- BREAKING: AD says Muskogee's regular season is done due to COVID
- Logan found not guilty
- Muskogee man shot near Country Club and Shawnee
- Trial underway for Muskogee man charged with murder
- Man pleads guilty to sexual abuse
- Relationships built in MHS 'houses'
- ALL-PHOENIX PREP FASTPITCH: Putting out the hits
- Early voting moves to Muskogee Civic Center
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.