PETERS CHAPEL, African Methodist Episcopal, 7902 Fern Mountain Road, has services Sunday, 9:45 a.m., Sunday school; 11 a.m., Sunday service; 6 p.m. Tuesday, Bible study. Pastor: The Rev. Leonard Shepherd. Information: (918) 687-4439.
Oct. 26 — 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Meet and Greet for their new pastor, Rev. Leonard Shepherd. The community is welcome.
Nov. 2 — 3 p.m. Annual musical. The community is welcome.WARD CHAPEL, African Methodist Episcopal, Ninth and Denison streets. Sunday, Sunday School, 9:30 a.m.; Morning service, 11 a.m. Pastor: Rev. J.G. Austen. Information: (918) 682-2364.
ALL NATIONS MISSION CENTER, 302 Honor Heights Drive, 10 a.m. Sunday school, 11 a.m., worship; and 6 p.m. Wednesday service. Pastor: Rev. Fred Igert. Information: Bill Bailey, (918) 869-8433.
• Oct. 21-25 — 7 p.m. Fall Revival. Oct. 21, Chuck Glass; Oct. 22, Mark Igert; Oct. 23, Phillip Lawrence; Oct. 24, Stanley Grass; Oct. 25, Coy Purscelley (youth night). All are invited.
• Oct. 21-25 — 7 p.m. Fall Revival. Speakers: Chuck Glass on Monday, Mark Igert on Tuesday, Phillip Lawrance on Wednesday, Stanley Grass on Thursday and Coy Purscelley for youth night on Friday. There will be special music each night. The public is invited to attend. Information: (918) 441-8067.
CENTRAL, 624 East Side Blvd.; Sunday, 9:30 a.m. Bible Study; 10:50 a.m. morning worship; 5 p.m. evening worship. Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Community Clothing Closet (donations of clothing, household ware, appliances, furniture, toys greatly appreciated); 6:30-7:30 p.m. Bible study and prayer. Saturday, 5-8 p.m. Doorways of Hope. Information: (918) 683-2946.
FOUNTAIN, 2540 W. 60th St. N. Information: (918) 683-0139 or (918) 687-0301. Pastor: Rev. William Brown. Director: Sis. Doris Marshall.
• Oct. 26 — 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Third Annual WMU Women B.A.S.H. Speaker: Minister Wilma Newton. Lunch and door prizes. Donation is $10. Get ticket to attend: Sis Mary Duncan, (918) 687-0301.
• Oct. 27 — 3 p.m. WMU 45th Annual Day. Speaker: Minister Darlene Barnes, from First Baptist Church Okay. Theme: "God's Kind of Love." The public is invited.
MOUNT CALVARY, 622 N. Sixth St., Church School, 10 a.m.; Morning Worship, 11 a.m. Pastor: Gary D. Hall Sr. Information: (918) 682-3292. Public invited to fellowship with us.
• Oct. 20 — Men's Day Program. Guest: Pastor Cutler and St. Mark Baptist Church. Theme: Becoming Mighty Men. Public is invited.
• Oct. 26 — Sista to Sista Conference. Registration begins at 9 a.m. Registration cost is $10. Speakers: Sis. Melita Griffith, Sis. Lori Thompson and Minister Sandra Porter-Givens. Continental breakfast and lunch will be served. On Oct. 27, Minister Lisa Anderson Lazard will be the 3 p.m. speaker. All ladies are invited to attend.
GRACE, 218 N. Sixth St., the Church with the red doors. Sundays (Summer Schedule): 9:30 a.m. Adult Formation Class, in Parlor; 10:15 a.m. Nursery; 10:30 a.m. Rite II service with music in the main Church with coffee hour to follow in the Parish Hall. Healing service on the second Sunday of the month. Sundays (Labor Day to Memorial Day): 8:30 a.m. Rite I service in the Chapel; 9:15 a.m. Nursery; 9:30 a.m. Children's Sunday School/Breakfast Club (come have breakfast with our youth); 9:30 a.m. Adult Formation Class in Parlor; 10:30 a.m. Rite II service with music in the main Church with coffee hour to follow. Healing Service on the second Sunday of the month. Assistance and Food Pantry referrals, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays in the office. In the event of dangerous heat/cold index temperatures, Grace will serve Muskogee Emergency Management as an emergency weather relief shelter. Information: Office phone, (918) 687-5416; email@example.com; or www.gracemuskogee.org. All are welcome.
PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF MUSKOGEE, 2000 E. Haskell Blvd. Information: (918) 682-8683 or www.pcmuskogee.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sunday, 9 a.m. Coffee Time; 9:30 a.m. Sunday School; 11 a.m. Worship Service; Noon Potluck Lunch; 2 p.m. Boy Scouts. Monday, 10 a.m. Yoga; 10:30 a.m. Bible Study; 5:30 p.m. Quilters. Tuesday, 11 a.m. Presbyterian Women; 5:30 p.m. T.O.P.S. Wednesday, 9 a.m. Meals on Wheels; 5:30 p.m. Sanctuary Choir; 6:45 p.m. Bell Choir. Friday, 9 a.m. Meals on Wheels.
ALL NATIONS, 1192 S. Haskell Blvd., Haskell. Information: (918) 636-3621.
• All Nations Community Clothes Closet from 4-6 p.m. the second and fourth Wednesday. Clean and gently used donations are accepted.
• To join the Little Warriors Adventurer Club (ages 4-9) and God's ARMY (Armed, Ready, Ministering Youth) Pathfinder Club (ages 10-18), come to any of the meetings on the first, third or fifth Saturdays and they will register you.
FIFE INDIAN, 1100 Eufaula St., 9:45 to 10:45 a.m., Sunday school; 11 a.m., worship; Wednesday Night Service, 7 p.m. Information: Pastor Fernando Padilla, (719) 696-5338.
• Oct. 26 — Gospel singing. Merle Berryhill is the MC. Singing starts at 5:30 p.m. and ends at 10 p.m. Food will be available. Donations only. If you sing with a group or individually, you are welcome or just come and listen. Information: (918) 687-1660.
FIRST, 600 E. Okmulgee Ave., Sunday services are at 9 a.m., contemporary worship; Sunday school, 10 a.m.; traditional worship, 11 a.m. Rags to Recovery meets at 6 p.m. Mondays. Information: (918) 682-3368.
• New Days Cancer Support Group will be held 6:15-7:15 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month. Guest speakers will be invited. These support groups are open to anyone in the community. Information: (918) 682-9159 or email@example.com.
• GriefShare is from 6:15-7:45 p.m. every Monday night. It is a 13-week program. These support groups are open to anyone in the community. Information: (918) 682-9159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRINITY, 518 Houston St., Sunday worship 10:45 a.m., Sunday school 10 a.m., Wednesday youth 6 p.m., Wednesday adult bible study 7 p.m. Information: Pastor Cody Robinson, (918) 687-4693 or email@example.com. For assistance with diapers or wipes, Baby Basket hours are: Mondays, 10 to 11:30 a.m.; and Tuesdays, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
GOSPEL SINGINGS, Friday nights, CGE Music Barn, 2710 W. Cherokee, one mile west of Sallisaw on U.S. 64. Free admission. Door prizes and free coffee.
Deadline for church news is noon Wednesday. Send news items by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; fax to (918) 687-6270; or mail to P.O. Box 1968, Muskogee OK 74402. A complete list of Muskogee-area churches is online at www.muskogeephoenix.com.