PETERS CHAPEL, African Methodist Episcopal, 7902 Fern Mountain Road, has services Sunday, 9:45 a.m., Sunday school; 11 a.m., Sunday service; 6 p.m. Wednesday, Bible study. Pastor: The Rev. Willie Weary Sr. Information: (918) 687-4439.
• July 21 — 3 p.m. Pastor and Wife, Rev. and Mrs. Willie Weary’s Ninth Appreciation Service. Rev. Walter Brown, Pastor of Pilgrim Faith Ministries in Muskogee will be the speaker of the hour. Everyone is invited to attend.
GREATER SHILOH MISSIONARY, 701 Altamont St. 9 a.m. Sunday School; 10 a.m. Sunday Morning Worship Service; 6:30 p.m. Monday Intercessory Prayer; 6:45 p.m. Tuesday Young Adults Bible Study; 6:30 p.m. Wednesday Bible Study. Everyone is welcome. Pastor: Rev. Rooshawn Pratt. Information: (918) 682-2281.
• July 21 — 10 a.m. All members, former members and family are invited for a day of worship with a fellowship picnic at noon at the backyard entrance from Fifth and Girard streets. Lawn chairs, card tables, cards, dominoes, games, etc. are welcome. All food and drinks are provided.
OLD AGENCY, 1115 N. 24th St. Sunday school, 11 a.m.; worship, noon; Tuesday, noonday prayer, noon; Wednesday, prayer service, 6:30 p.m.; Bible study, 7 p.m. Information: The Rev. A.H. and Marlene Jones, (918) 682-6720.
• Sept. 19-22 — Fifth annual "Daughters Of The King" Women's Conference. Information: Mel Leach, (918) 360-3736.
RAYFIELD, 601 Indianapolis Ave., Sunday school is at 9:30 a.m.; worship, 11 a.m.; Wednesday Bible study, 7 p.m. Pastor: The Rev. Leroy Walker Sr., (918) 682-9515.
• July 21 — Rayfield will host the youth of Palestine Baptist Church, of Kansas City, Mo. at 11 a.m. July 21 during the worship service. The public is invited.
SOUTHEAST, 2511 E. Hancock Road, meets for worship, Bible study and activities each week as follows: Sunday Bible study, 9:30 a.m.; worship, 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. worship service; 6 p.m. Choir and Missions for Pk-6th grades. Wednesday 5 p.m. church dinner; 6 p.m. AWANA for 3-year-olds-6th grades; 6:15 p.m. Youth Praise; 6:30 p.m. Adult Worship. A nursery is provided during all services for newborns to 4-year-olds. Pastor: Mike Murray. Information: (918) 683-1447, www.sebcmuskogee.com or email@example.com.
• The Learning Center at Southeast Baptist Church, 2511 E. Hancock, is now enrolling. This new two-day a week, faith-based learning program for children one year to four years old begins Aug. 26, runs through the school year and loosely follows the school calendar. The Learning Center will be held 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, for children, age 1 by Sept. 1, to 4 years old. A $50 deposit and completed forms reserve your child's spot. Cost is $160/month. Discount for multiple children. Each child brings his/her own lunch, nap mat and change of clothes. Spots are limited. Forms available at the church office or through email. Contact Tara Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at (918) 683-1447.
GRACE, 218 N. Sixth St., the church with the red doors. Sundays: Services, 8:30 a.m., Rite I service in the Chapel, (Labor Day to Memorial Day); Nursery, 9:15 a.m., Children’s Sunday School/Breakfast Club, 9:30 a.m. in Youth Room; Adult Formation Class, 9:30 a.m., in Parlor; Rite II service with choir and music in the main Church at 10:30 a.m. (year around). Healing Service second Sunday of the month. Youth Service fourth Sunday of the month. Assistance and Food Pantry referrals, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays in the office. In the event of dangerous heat index temperatures, Grace will serve Muskogee Emergency Management as an emergency weather relief shelter. Information: Office phone, (918) 687-5416; email@example.com; or www.gracemuskogee.org. All are welcome.
PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF MUSKOGEE, 2000 E. Haskell Blvd. Information: (918) 682-8683 or www.pcmuskogee.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sunday, 9 a.m. Coffee Time; 9:30 a.m. Sunday School; 11 a.m. Worship Service; 2 p.m. Boy Scouts. Monday, 10 a.m. Yoga; 10:30 a.m. Bible Study; 5:30 p.m. Quilters. Tuesday, 5:30 p.m. T.O.P.S. Wednesday, 9 a.m. Meals on Wheels. Friday, 9 a.m. Meals on Wheels.
ALL NATIONS, 1192 S. Haskell Blvd., Haskell. Information: (918) 636-3621.
• All Nations Community Clothes Closet from 4-6 p.m. the second and fourth Wednesday. Clean and gently used donations are accepted.
• To join the Little Warriors Adventurer Club (ages 4-9) and God's ARMY (Armed, Ready, Ministering Youth) Pathfinder Club (ages 10-18), come to any of the meetings on the first, third or fifth Saturdays and they will register you.
FIRST, 600 E. Okmulgee Ave., Sunday services are at 9 a.m., contemporary worship; Sunday school, 10 a.m.; traditional worship, 11 a.m. Rags to Recovery meets at 6 p.m. Mondays. Information: (918) 682-3368.
• New Days Cancer Support Group will be held 6:15-7:15 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month. Guest speakers will be invited. These support groups are open to anyone in the community. Information: (918) 682-9159 or email@example.com.
• GriefShare is from 6:15-7:45 p.m. every Monday night. It is a 13-week program. The meetings will be held in the church library. These support groups are open to anyone in the community. Information: (918) 682-9159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
GOSPEL SINGINGS, Friday nights, CGE Music Barn, 2710 W. Cherokee, one mile west of Sallisaw on U.S. 64. Free admission. Door prizes and free coffee.
Deadline for church news is noon Wednesday. Send news items by email to email@example.com; fax to (918) 687-6270; or mail to P.O. Box 1968, Muskogee OK 74402. A complete list of Muskogee-area churches is online at www.muskogeephoenix.com.