MOUNT CALVARY, 622 N. Sixth St., Church School, 10 a.m.; Morning Worship, 11 a.m. Pastor: Gary D. Hall Sr. Information: (918) 682-3292. Public invited to fellowship with us.
• Aug. 18 — 3 p.m. Annual Women's Day. Guest Speaker will be Evangelist Julia Palmer, Harvest Ministries. Renetta Johnson, of Oklahoma City, will give a musical selection. Theme: All That Glitters Is Not Gold.
OLD AGENCY, 1115 N. 24th St. Sunday school, 11 a.m.; worship, noon; Tuesday, noonday prayer, noon; Wednesday, prayer service, 6:30 p.m.; Bible study, 7 p.m. Information: The Rev. A.H. and Marlene Jones, (918) 682-6720.
• Sept. 19-22 — Fifth Annual "Daughters Of The King" Women's Conference. Information: Mel Leach, (918) 360-3736.
SANDERS CHAPEL BAPTIST CHURCH, Mockingbird Lane. Pastor: Harold Triggs Jr.
• Aug. 18 — 3 p.m. 17 years appreciation service for Pastor Harold Triggs Jr. and wife Annie Triggs. Theme: Upon this rock I will build my church (Matthew 16-18). Speaker will be Pastor Willie Weary from Peter Chapel AME Church.
SOUTHEAST, 2511 E. Hancock Road, meets for worship, Bible study and activities each week as follows: Sunday Bible study, 9:30 a.m.; worship, 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. worship service; 6 p.m. Choir and Missions for Pk-6th grades. Wednesday 5 p.m. church dinner; 6 p.m. AWANA for 3-year-olds-6th grades; 6:15 p.m. Youth Praise; 6:30 p.m. Adult Worship. A nursery is provided during all services for newborns to 4-year-olds. Pastor: Mike Murray. Information: (918) 683-1447, www.sebcmuskogee.com or email@example.com.
• The Learning Center at Southeast Baptist Church, 2511 E. Hancock, is enrolling. This new two-day a week, faith-based learning program for children 1-4 years old begins Aug. 26, runs through the school year and loosely follows the school calendar. The Learning Center will be held 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, for children, age 1 by Sept. 1, to 4 years old. A $50 deposit and completed forms reserve your child's spot. Cost is $160/month. Discount for multiple children. Each child brings his/her own lunch, nap mat and change of clothes. Spots are limited. Forms available at the church office or through email. Contact Tara Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at (918) 683-1447.
UNION, 511 S.W. Fifth St., Wagoner. Pastor: James Overton. Information: Gary Robbins, (918) 485-2566.
• Aug. 25 — 3 p.m. Union Baptist Church Brotherhood program. Guest speaker will be Rev. Marlon J. Coleman, pastor of The Temple of Hope Church. Dinner will be served from 1-2:30 p.m. Theme: God has dealt to every man the measure of faith, Galatians 2:16.
GRACE, 218 N. Sixth St., the Church with the red doors. Sundays (Summer Schedule): 9:30 a.m. Adult Formation Class, in Parlor; 10:15 a.m. Nursery; 10:30 a.m. Rite II service with music in the main Church with coffee hour to follow in the Parish Hall. Healing service on the second Sunday of the month. Sundays (Labor Day to Memorial Day): 8:30 a.m. Rite I service in the Chapel; 9:15 a.m. Nursery; 9:30 a.m. Children's Sunday School/Breakfast Club (come have breakfast with our youth); 9:30 a.m. Adult Formation Class in Parlor; 10:30 a.m. Rite II service with music in the main Church with coffee hour to follow. Healing Service on the second Sunday of the month. Assistance and Food Pantry referrals, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays in the office. In the event of dangerous heat index temperatures, Grace will serve Muskogee Emergency Management as an emergency weather relief shelter. Information: Office phone, (918) 687-5416; email@example.com; or www.gracemuskogee.org. All are welcome.
PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF MUSKOGEE, 2000 E. Haskell Blvd. Information: (918) 682-8683 or www.pcmuskogee.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sunday, 9 a.m. Coffee Time; 9:30 a.m. Sunday School; 11 a.m. Worship Service; 2 p.m. Boy Scouts. Monday, 10 a.m. Yoga; 10:30 a.m. Bible Study; 5:30 p.m. Quilters. Tuesday, 11 a.m. Presbyterian Women; 5:30 p.m. T.O.P.S. Wednesday, 9 a.m. Meals on Wheels. Friday, 9 a.m. Meals on Wheels.
ALL NATIONS, 1192 S. Haskell Blvd., Haskell. Information: (918) 636-3621.
• All Nations Community Clothes Closet from 4-6 p.m. the second and fourth Wednesday. Clean and gently used donations are accepted.
• To join the Little Warriors Adventurer Club (ages 4-9) and God's ARMY (Armed, Ready, Ministering Youth) Pathfinder Club (ages 10-18), come to any of the meetings on the first, third or fifth Saturdays and they will register you.
TRINITY, 518 Houston St., Sunday worship 10:45 a.m., Sunday school 10 a.m., Wednesday bible study 6 p.m. Information: Pastor Cody Robinson, (918) 687-4693 or email@example.com. For assistance with diapers or wipes, Baby Basket hours are: Mondays, 10 to 11:30 a.m., Tuesdays, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. and Wednesdays, 2 to 3:30 p.m.
GOSPEL SINGINGS, Friday nights, CGE Music Barn, 2710 W. Cherokee, one mile west of Sallisaw on U.S. 64. Free admission. Door prizes and free coffee.
Deadline for church news is noon Wednesday. Send news items by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; fax to (918) 687-6270; or mail to P.O. Box 1968, Muskogee OK 74402. A complete list of Muskogee-area churches is online at www.muskogeephoenix.com.