ANTIOCH, 100 South Cedar St., Tahlequah, Sunday worship at 1 p.m. with Bible study at 6 p.m. Thursday. Pastor: Charles N. Moore Sr. Information: Betty Brown or Lee Sallis, (918) 456-9461, (918) 913-8063 or visit Facebook page for Antioch Baptist Church Tahlequah.
• Monthly College Day Service is at 11 a.m. the first Sunday of the month.
KEEFETON TRINITY, 10404 Hwy. 64 S. Sunday school 10 a.m. Worship service 10:50 a.m. First Sunday of each month will be designated as “Hat Day.” Join them and wear your favorite hat. Pastor: Bro. Dean Haley. Music director: Steven Croftcheck.
• Dec. 8 — 11 a.m. Trinity Baptist Church will worship with their Adult Christmas Cantata “His Very Own Star"; 2:30 p.m. Three Rivers Brass Quintet will perform free to the public. Bring canned goods or nonperishable items to stock the church's food pantry.
• Dec. 14 — 5-8 p.m. Live Animal Drive Through Nativity which tells the story of Jesus. Live camel, goats and sheep. Gift brochure and snakes on exit.
SAINT JOSEPH, 321 N. Virginia St. St. Joseph Catholic Church Mass Times: 8:15 a.m. Tuesday through Friday (English); 7 p.m. Wednesday (Spanish). Weekend Mass: 5 p.m. Saturday (English); 9:30 a.m. Sunday (English); Noon Sunday (Spanish). Confessions 4 to 4:45 p.m. Saturday or by appointment. Wednesday morning Mass time has been changed to 8:15 a.m. Information: (918) 687-1351.
• Knights of Columbus Free Pancake Breakfasts are on the third Saturday of each month.
GRACE, 218 N. Sixth St., the Church with the red doors. Sundays: 8:30 a.m. Rite I service in the Main Church; 9:15 a.m. Nursery (in the education north wing); 9:30 a.m. Children's Sunday School/Breakfast Club (come have breakfast with our youth); 9:30 a.m. Adult Formation Class in Parlor; 10:30 a.m. Rite II service with music in the main Church with coffee hour to follow in Parish Hall. Fifth Sundays, youth led service and pot luck coffee hour. Assistance and Food Pantry referrals, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays in the office. In the event of dangerous heat/cold index temperatures, Grace will serve Muskogee Emergency Management as an emergency weather relief shelter. Information: Office phone, (918) 687-5416; firstname.lastname@example.org; or www.gracemuskogee.org. All are welcome.
PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF MUSKOGEE, 2000 E. Haskell Blvd. Information: (918) 682-8683 or www.pcmuskogee.com. Email: email@example.com. Sunday, 9 a.m. Coffee Time; 9:30 a.m. Sunday School; 11 a.m. Worship Service; 2 p.m. Boy Scouts. Monday, 10 a.m. Yoga; 10:30 a.m. Bible Study; 5:30 p.m. Quilters. Tuesday, 5:30 p.m. T.O.P.S.
FIRST, Wagoner, 205 N. Main St., 9:45 a.m., coffee time; 9:55 a.m., Sunday school; 10:55 a.m., worship service. Church has a fellowship luncheon (potluck) following worship services on the second Sunday of the month. Information: (918) 485-5203.
ALL NATIONS, 1192 S. Haskell Blvd., Haskell. Information: (918) 636-3621.
• All Nations Community Clothes Closet from 4-6 p.m. the second and fourth Wednesday. Clean and gently used donations are accepted.
• To join the Little Warriors Adventurer Club (ages 4-9) and God's ARMY (Armed, Ready, Ministering Youth) Pathfinder Club (ages 10-18), come to any of the meetings on the first, third or fifth Saturdays and they will register you.
FIRST, 417 W. Gentry Ave., Checotah, Fellowship Hall service, 8:30 a.m.; Bible study period, 9:30 a.m.; Sanctuary worship service, 10:50 a.m. Youth meet at 5 p.m. Sundays. Open table Holy Communion on the first Sunday of every month. An attended nursery is available for the Sunday morning services. Information: cfumcchecotah.org or (918) 473-5714. Pastor: Rev. Jim Jones.
FIRST, 600 E. Okmulgee Ave., Sunday services are at 9 a.m., contemporary worship; Sunday school, 10 a.m.; traditional worship, 11 a.m. Rags to Recovery meets at 6 p.m. Mondays. Information: (918) 682-3368.
• New Days Cancer Support Group will be held 6:15-7:15 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month. Guest speakers will be invited. These support groups are open to anyone in the community. Information: (918) 682-9159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• GriefShare is from 6:15-7:45 p.m. every Monday night. It is a 13-week program. These support groups are open to anyone in the community. Information: (918) 682-9159 or email@example.com.
TRINITY, 518 Houston St., Sunday worship 10:45 a.m., Sunday school 10 a.m., Wednesday youth 6 p.m., Wednesday adult Bible study 7 p.m. Information: Pastor Cody Robinson, (918) 687-4693 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For assistance with diapers or wipes, Baby Basket hours are: Mondays, 10 to 11:30 a.m.; and Tuesdays, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS, 3008 Hancock St.
• Dec. 21 — 7 p.m. Eddie Yadon's Christmas Extravaganza. Come and enjoy this beautiful evening of Christmas music, piano, chorus, solo, instruments, bagpipes and refreshments.
GOSPEL SINGINGS, Friday nights, CGE Music Barn, 2710 W. Cherokee, one mile west of Sallisaw on U.S. 64. Free admission. Door prizes and free coffee.
Deadline for church news is noon Wednesday. Send news items by email to email@example.com; fax to (918) 687-6270; or mail to P.O. Box 1968, Muskogee OK 74402. A complete list of Muskogee-area churches is online at www.muskogeephoenix.com.