PETERS CHAPEL, African Methodist Episcopal, 7902 Fern Mountain Road, has services Sunday, 9:45 a.m., Sunday school; 11 a.m., Sunday service; 6 p.m. Wednesday, Bible study. Pastor: The Rev. Willie Weary Sr. Information: (918) 687-4439.
• June 23 — 3 p.m. Annual Family and Friends Day. The speaker for the hour will be Rev. John Washington, pastor of First Baptist Church, Taft. All are invited to attend.
CALVARY, 220 S. R St., Sunday school at 9:45 a.m.; and worship at 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. Wednesday Bible study and prayer at 6:30 p.m. Pastor Bobby Morgan. Information: (918) 682-8681.
• June 9-13 — 6-8:30 p.m. Vacation Bible School. Call (918) 682-8681 for a ride.
LITTLE ROSE MISSIONARY, 2332 Findlay Ave. Pastor: The Rev. David Ragsdale III. Information: (918) 351-4318.
• June 9 — 3 p.m. Installation services for Rev. David Ragsdale III and First Lady Shanequa Ragsdale and family. The Rev. Anthony Wooden, New Life Ministries, of Taft, will be the guest speaker. Other guests include the Rev. David Ragsdale Jr. and Mt. Zion Baptist Church; the Rev. Rooshawn Pratt (Greater Shiloh); the Rev. Marlon Coleman (Antioch Baptist Church); the Rev. Bryan Bunch, Mount Rose Baptist Church, Tulsa; the Rev. Charles Nathan Moore (First Baptist Summit); Antioch Tahlequah; and the Rev. John Walker (St. Paul Baptist Church), Taft. The public is invited.
MOUNT CALVARY, 622 N. Sixth St., Church School, 10 a.m.; Morning Worship, 11 a.m. Pastor: Gary D. Hall Sr. Information: (918) 682-3292. Public invited to fellowship with us.
• June 10-14 — 5:30-7:30 p.m. Vacation Bible School. Theme: Super Training with Jesus University. Ages 4 years old and up. They will have adult classes also. Information: (918) 682-3292.
GRACE, 218 N. Sixth St., the Church with the red doors. Sundays: Services, 8:30 a.m., Rite I service in the Chapel, (Labor Day to Memorial Day); Nursery, 9:15 a.m., Children’s Sunday School/Breakfast Club, 9:30 a.m. in Youth Room; Adult Formation Class, 9:30 a.m., in Parlor; Rite II service with choir and music in the main Church at 10:30 a.m. (year-round). Healing Service second Sunday of the month. Youth Service fourth Sunday of the month. Assistance and Food Pantry referrals, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays in the office. In the event of dangerous heat index temperatures, Grace will serve Muskogee Emergency Management as an emergency weather relief shelter. Information: Office phone, (918) 687-5416; firstname.lastname@example.org; or www.gracemuskogee.org. All are welcome.
PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF MUSKOGEE, 2000 E. Haskell Blvd. Information: (918) 682-8683 or www.pcmuskogee.com. Email: email@example.com. Sunday, 9 a.m. Coffee Time; 9:30 a.m. Sunday School; 11 a.m. Worship Service; Noon Potluck Lunch; 2 p.m. Boy Scouts. Monday, 10 a.m. Yoga; 10:30 a.m. Bible Study; 5:30 p.m. Quilters. Tuesday, 5:30 p.m. T.O.P.S. Wednesday, 9 a.m. Meals on Wheels. Friday, 9 a.m. Meals on Wheels.
FIRST, Wagoner, 205 N. Main St., 9:45 a.m., coffee time; 9:55 a.m., Sunday school; 10:55 a.m., worship service. Church has a fellowship luncheon (potluck) following worship services on the second Sunday of the month. Information: (918) 485-5203.
ALL NATIONS, 1192 S. Haskell Blvd., Haskell. Information: (918) 636-3621.
• All Nations Community Clothes Closet from 4-6 p.m. the second and fourth Wednesday. Clean and gently used donations are accepted.
• To join the Little Warriors Adventurer Club (ages 4-9) and God's ARMY (Armed, Ready, Ministering Youth) Pathfinder Club (ages 10-18), come to any of the meetings on the first, third or fifth Saturdays and they will register you.
FIRST, 600 E. Okmulgee Ave., Sunday services are at 9 a.m., contemporary worship; Sunday school, 10 a.m.; traditional worship, 11 a.m. Rags to Recovery meets at 6 p.m. Mondays. Information: (918) 682-3368.
• New Days Cancer Support Group will be held 6:15-7:15 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month. Guest speakers will be invited. These support groups are open to anyone in the community. Information: (918) 682-9159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• GriefShare is from 6:15-7:45 p.m. every Monday night. It is a 13-week program. The meetings will be held in the church library. These support groups are open to anyone in the community. Information: (918) 682-9159 or email@example.com.
TRINITY, 518 Houston St., Sunday worship 9:30 a.m., Sunday school 10:30 a.m., Wednesday bible study 6 p.m. For more information call Pastor C.R. Brooks at (918) 687-4693 or (580) 571-4215, firstname.lastname@example.org. For assistance with diapers or wipes, Baby Basket hours are: Mondays, 10 to 11:30 a.m., Tuesdays, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. and Wednesdays, 2 to 3:30 p.m.
WARNER, 401 Ninth St., Warner (the little rock church on the corner). Worship service, 11 a.m. Sundays. Pastor: Jeremy Jones, (918) 348-1739. Information: Kerry Kratchmer, (918) 463-5893 or (405) 615-2879; or Rick, (918) 305-0292. Free breakfast on the third Saturday of every month.
GOSPEL SINGINGS, Friday nights, CGE Music Barn, 2710 W. Cherokee, one mile west of Sallisaw on U.S. 64. Free admission. Door prizes and free coffee.
OKLAHOMA WOMEN'S AGAPÉ, 7 p.m. the second Thursday of every month, Wagoner Civic Center, just southeast of Highways 69 and 51, next to Orscheln. Testimonies, teaching, the anointing and miracles. God always meets us there. Friendship, fellowship and fun. Men are welcome. Adults only, please. Information: Rev. Colleen Price, president, (417) 299-4745 (leave message).
Deadline for church news is noon Wednesday. Send news items by email to email@example.com; fax to (918) 687-6270; or mail to P.O. Box 1968, Muskogee OK 74402. A complete list of Muskogee-area churches is online at www.muskogeephoenix.com.