ANTIOCH, 100 South Cedar St., Tahlequah, Sunday worship at 1 p.m. with Bible study at 6 p.m. Thursday. Pastor: Charles N. Moore Sr. Information: Betty Brown or Lee Sallis, (918) 456-9461, (918) 913-8063 or visit Facebook page for Antioch Baptist Church Tahlequah.
• Monthly College Day Service is at 11 a.m. the first Sunday of the month.
CENTRAL, 624 East Side Blvd.; Sunday, 9:30 a.m. Bible Study; 10:50 a.m. morning worship; 5 p.m. evening worship. Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Community Clothing Closet (donations of clothing, household ware, appliances, furniture, toys greatly appreciated); 6:30-7:30 p.m. Bible study and prayer. Saturday, 5-8 p.m. Doorways of Hope. Information: (918) 683-2946.
GRANDVIEW, 3608 S. Cherokee Drive. Pastor: Danny Mills. Information: (918) 683-2477 or www.grandviewbaptist.com.
• Upward Sports flag football league for boys, girls grades K-6. Registration $70, cleats recommended. Register online at http://registration.upward.org/UPW/66322 or in person at church at 3608 South Cherokee Drive, from 9 a.m. to noon or from 1 to 3:30 p.m. Information: (918) 683-2477.
KEEFETON TRINITY, 10404 Hwy. 64 S. Sunday school 10 a.m. Worship service 10:50 a.m. First Sunday of each month will be designated as “Hat Day.” Join them and wear your favorite hat. Pastor: James Taylor. Music director: Steven Croftcheck.
MOUNT CALVARY, 622 N. Sixth St., Church School, 10 a.m.; Morning Worship, 11 a.m. Pastor: Gary D. Hall Sr. Information: (918) 682-3292. Public invited to fellowship with us.
• Sept. 15 — 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Friends and Family Day. Games, music, food, door prizes and great fellowship. The first 30 guests to come will receive a gift bag.
OLD AGENCY, 1115 N. 24th St. Sunday school, 11 a.m.; worship, noon; Tuesday, noonday prayer, noon; Wednesday, prayer service, 6:30 p.m.; Bible study, 7 p.m. Information: The Rev. A.H. and Marlene Jones, (918) 682-6720.
• Sept. 19-22 — Fifth Annual "Daughters Of The King" Women's Conference. Information: Mel Leach, (918) 360-3736.
GRACE, 218 N. Sixth St., the Church with the red doors. Sundays (Summer Schedule): 9:30 a.m. Adult Formation Class, in Parlor; 10:15 a.m. Nursery; 10:30 a.m. Rite II service with music in the main Church with coffee hour to follow in the Parish Hall. Healing service on the second Sunday of the month. Sundays (Labor Day to Memorial Day): 8:30 a.m. Rite I service in the Chapel; 9:15 a.m. Nursery; 9:30 a.m. Children's Sunday School/Breakfast Club (come have breakfast with our youth); 9:30 a.m. Adult Formation Class in Parlor; 10:30 a.m. Rite II service with music in the main Church with coffee hour to follow. Healing Service on the second Sunday of the month. Assistance and Food Pantry referrals, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays in the office. In the event of dangerous heat index temperatures, Grace will serve Muskogee Emergency Management as an emergency weather relief shelter. Information: Office phone, (918) 687-5416; email@example.com; or www.gracemuskogee.org. All are welcome.
PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF MUSKOGEE, 2000 E. Haskell Blvd. Information: (918) 682-8683 or www.pcmuskogee.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sunday, 9 a.m. Coffee Time; 9:30 a.m. Sunday School; 11 a.m. Worship Service with Communion; 2 p.m. Boy Scouts. Tuesday, 5:30 p.m. T.O.P.S. Wednesday, 9 a.m. Meals on Wheels; 5:30 p.m. Sanctuary Choir; 6:45 p.m. Bell Choir. Thursday, 6 p.m. Boy Scout District Meeting. Friday, 9 a.m. Meals on Wheels. Saturday, 8:30-10 a.m. Free Community Breakfast; 9 a.m. Ramp It Up.
FIRST, Wagoner, 205 N. Main St., 9:45 a.m., coffee time; 9:55 a.m., Sunday school; 10:55 a.m., worship service. Church has a fellowship luncheon (potluck) following worship services on the second Sunday of the month. Information: (918) 485-5203.
ALL NATIONS, 1192 S. Haskell Blvd., Haskell. Information: (918) 636-3621.
• All Nations Community Clothes Closet from 4-6 p.m. the second and fourth Wednesday. Clean and gently used donations are accepted.
• To join the Little Warriors Adventurer Club (ages 4-9) and God's ARMY (Armed, Ready, Ministering Youth) Pathfinder Club (ages 10-18), come to any of the meetings on the first, third or fifth Saturdays and they will register you.
FIRST, 417 W. Gentry Ave., Checotah, Fellowship Hall service, 8:30 a.m.; Bible study period, 9:30 a.m.; Sanctuary worship service, 10:50 a.m. Youth meet at 5 p.m. Sundays. Open table Holy Communion on the first Sunday of every month. An attended nursery is available for the Sunday morning services. Information: cfumcchecotah.org or (918) 473-5714. Pastor: Rev. Jim Jones.
FIRST, 600 E. Okmulgee Ave., Sunday services are at 9 a.m., contemporary worship; Sunday school, 10 a.m.; traditional worship, 11 a.m. Rags to Recovery meets at 6 p.m. Mondays. Information: (918) 682-3368.
• New Days Cancer Support Group will be held 6:15-7:15 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month. Guest speakers will be invited. These support groups are open to anyone in the community. Information: (918) 682-9159 or email@example.com.
• GriefShare is from 6:15-7:45 p.m. every Monday night. It is a 13-week program. The meetings will be held in the church library. These support groups are open to anyone in the community. Information: (918) 682-9159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRINITY, 518 Houston St., Sunday worship 10:45 a.m., Sunday school 10 a.m., Wednesday bible study 6 p.m. Information: Pastor Cody Robinson, (918) 687-4693 or email@example.com. For assistance with diapers or wipes, Baby Basket hours are: Mondays, 10 to 11:30 a.m.; and Tuesdays, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
GOSPEL SINGINGS, Friday nights, CGE Music Barn, 2710 W. Cherokee, one mile west of Sallisaw on U.S. 64. Free admission. Door prizes and free coffee.
Deadline for church news is noon Wednesday. Send news items by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; fax to (918) 687-6270; or mail to P.O. Box 1968, Muskogee OK 74402. A complete list of Muskogee-area churches is online at www.muskogeephoenix.com.