GREATER SHILOH MISSIONARY, 701 Altamont St. 9 a.m. Sunday School; 10 a.m. Sunday Morning Worship Service; 6:30 p.m. Monday Intercessory Prayer; 6:45 p.m. Tuesday Young Adults Bible Study; 6:30 p.m. Wednesday Bible Study. Everyone is welcome. Pastor: Rev. Rooshawn Pratt. Information: (918) 682-2281.
• July 14 — 3 p.m. Men's Fellowship Annual Day Worship Service with guest speaker, Pastor David Ragsdale Jr. and the Mt. Zion Church family. Also joining them is Pastor Gary Hull and the Mt. Calvary Church family. The public is invited to attend.
OLD AGENCY, 1115 N. 24th St. Sunday school, 11 a.m.; worship, noon; Tuesday, noonday prayer, noon; Wednesday, prayer service, 6:30 p.m.; Bible study, 7 p.m. Information: The Rev. A.H. and Marlene Jones, (918) 682-6720.
• Sept. 19-22 — Fifth Annual "Daughters Of The King" Women's Conference. Information: Mel Leach, (918) 360-3736.
RAYFIELD, 601 Indianapolis Ave., Sunday school is at 9:30 a.m.; worship, 11 a.m.; Wednesday Bible study, 7 p.m. Pastor: The Rev. Leroy Walker Sr., (918) 682-9515.
• July 20-21 — Rayfield will host the youth of Palestine Baptist Church, of Kansas City, Mo. with a musical 7 p.m. July 20 and 11 a.m. July 21 during the worship service. The public is invited.
SOUTHEAST, 2511 E. Hancock Road, meets for worship, Bible study and activities each week as follows: Sunday Bible study, 9:30 a.m.; worship, 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. worship service; 6 p.m. Choir and Missions for Pk-6th grades. Wednesday 5 p.m. church dinner; 6 p.m. AWANA for 3-year-olds-6th grades; 6:15 p.m. Youth Praise; 6:30 p.m. Adult Worship. A nursery is provided during all services for newborns to 4-year-olds. Pastor: Mike Murray. Information: (918) 683-1447, www.sebcmuskogee.com or email@example.com.
• The Learning Center at Southeast Baptist Church, 2511 E. Hancock, is now enrolling. This new two-day a week, faith-based learning program for children one year to four years old begins Aug. 26, runs through the school year and loosely follows the school calendar. The Learning Center will be held 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, for children, age 1 by Sept. 1, to 4 years old. A $50 deposit and completed forms reserve your child's spot. Cost is $160/month. Discount for multiple children. Each child brings his/her own lunch, nap mat and change of clothes. Spots are limited. Forms available at the church office or through email. Contact Tara Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at (918) 683-1447.
SAINT JOSEPH, 321 N. Virginia St. St. Joseph Catholic Church Mass Times: 8:15 a.m. Tuesday through Friday (English); 7 p.m. Wednesday (Spanish). Weekend Mass: 5 p.m. Saturday (English); 9:30 a.m. Sunday (English); Noon Sunday (Spanish). Confessions 4 to 4:45 p.m. Saturday or by appointment. Wednesday morning Mass time has been changed to 8:15 a.m. Information: (918) 687-1351.
• Knights of Columbus Free Pancake Breakfasts are on the third Saturday of each month.
GRACE, 218 N. Sixth St., the Church with the red doors. Sundays: Services, 8:30 a.m., Rite I service in the Chapel, (Labor Day to Memorial Day); Nursery, 9:15 a.m., Children’s Sunday School/Breakfast Club, 9:30 a.m. in Youth Room; Adult Formation Class, 9:30 a.m., in Parlor; Rite II service with choir and music in the main Church at 10:30 a.m. (year-round). Healing Service second Sunday of the month. Youth Service fourth Sunday of the month. Assistance and Food Pantry referrals, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays in the office. In the event of dangerous heat index temperatures, Grace will serve Muskogee Emergency Management as an emergency weather relief shelter. Information: Office phone, (918) 687-5416; email@example.com; or www.gracemuskogee.org. All are welcome.
PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF MUSKOGEE, 2000 E. Haskell Blvd. Information: (918) 682-8683 or www.pcmuskogee.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sunday, 9 a.m. Coffee Time; 9:30 a.m. Sunday School; 11 a.m. Worship Service; 2 p.m. Boy Scouts. Monday, 10 a.m. Yoga; 10:30 a.m. Bible Study; 5:30 p.m. Quilters. Tuesday, 11 a.m. Presbyterian Women; 5:30 p.m. T.O.P.S. Wednesday, 9 a.m. Meals on Wheels. Friday, 9 a.m. Meals on Wheels.
FIRST, Wagoner, 205 N. Main St., 9:45 a.m., coffee time; 9:55 a.m., Sunday school; 10:55 a.m., worship service. Church has a fellowship luncheon (potluck) following worship services on the second Sunday of the month. Information: (918) 485-5203.
ALL NATIONS, 1192 S. Haskell Blvd., Haskell. Information: (918) 636-3621.
• July 14-17 — 6-8:30 p.m. Vacation Bible School. The theme is "In the Wild: Amazing Encounters with Jesus." John 20:31.
• All Nations Community Clothes Closet from 4-6 p.m. the second and fourth Wednesday. Clean and gently used donations are accepted.
• To join the Little Warriors Adventurer Club (ages 4-9) and God's ARMY (Armed, Ready, Ministering Youth) Pathfinder Club (ages 10-18), come to any of the meetings on the first, third or fifth Saturdays and they will register you.
FIRST, 600 E. Okmulgee Ave., Sunday services are at 9 a.m., contemporary worship; Sunday school, 10 a.m.; traditional worship, 11 a.m. Rags to Recovery meets at 6 p.m. Mondays. Information: (918) 682-3368.
• New Days Cancer Support Group will be held 6:15-7:15 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month. Guest speakers will be invited. These support groups are open to anyone in the community. Information: (918) 682-9159 or email@example.com.
• GriefShare is from 6:15-7:45 p.m. every Monday night. It is a 13-week program. The meetings will be held in the church library. These support groups are open to anyone in the community. Information: (918) 682-9159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNER, 401 Ninth St., Warner (the little rock church on the corner). Worship service, 11 a.m. Sundays. Pastor: Jeremy Jones, (918) 348-1739. Information: Kerry Kratchmer, (918) 463-5893 or (405) 615-2879; or Rick, (918) 305-0292. Free breakfast on the third Saturday of every month.
• July 20 — 8-10:30 a.m. Free breakfast at Warner Public Library Meeting Room, 207 Eighth St., Warner. All are welcome.
GOSPEL SINGINGS, Friday nights, CGE Music Barn, 2710 W. Cherokee, one mile west of Sallisaw on U.S. 64. Free admission. Door prizes and free coffee.
Deadline for church news is noon Wednesday. Send news items by email to email@example.com; fax to (918) 687-6270; or mail to P.O. Box 1968, Muskogee OK 74402. A complete list of Muskogee-area churches is online at www.muskogeephoenix.com.