As featured on
This Week's Circulars
age 77. Teacher. Died July 10th in Hulbert, OK. Graveside services July 15th at 10:00 AM at Lost City Cemetery. Visitation July 14th from 5:00 PM until 7:00 PM at Reed-Culver Funeral Home.
age 75, retired funeral director passed on Sunday, July 5, 2020. Memorial service, Monday, July 13, 2020, 10 a.m., Deans Chapel Baptist Church, Muskogee, OK, Rev. Don Dumas, officiating. House of Winn Funeral Home, Muskogee
63, formerly of Okmulgee, died June 27, in Carrollton, Texas. Burial 2 p.m. Tuesday, July 14, National Cemetery, Fort Gibson, OK. Visitation, 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Tuesday, July 14, Precious Memories Chapel, House of Winn Funeral Home-Okmulgee.
age 80, retired educator, former resident of Boynton, OK, transitioned in his home in Tulsa, OK, Monday, July 6, 2020. Arrangements pending with House of Winn Funeral Home, Muskogee.
- Shooting reported on Saturday
- Muskogee shooting victim dies
- Hilldale schools release schedule pickup dates, times
- Muskogee woman killed in crash
- UPDATE: Storm causes outages across Muskogee area
- Cherokee County woman killed in crash
- Muskogee County man succumbs to COVID-19
- City experiences unexpected sales tax spike
- The Way It Was: Belton era's golden finish at Boynton, 1997
- Muskogee County man one of six additional COVID-19 deaths