William Larry Holloway, 22, and Catherine Alice Wilson, 21, both of Muskogee.
Paul Nunez vs. Georgia Nunez, incompatibility.
Laura Nicole Remmers vs. Joshua Michael Remmers, incompatibility.
Michael Scott Spradlin vs. Melissa Deann Spradlin, July 16.
John Shackelford vs. Daniel Lee Bellah, Aug. 6.
Michele Lee Ogden, et al. vs. Robert Dale Ogden, July 9.
In re: Jose Martinez, et al., lost title.
In re: Manuel Lucas, lost title.
In re: Jacob Nicholson, lost title.
In re: Christopher James Rowan, lost title.
In re: James Cookerly, lost title.
In re: Cortney Erin Moffett, petition for change of name.
In re: Eric Rodgers, lost titles.
Valle Serrulata vs. Jason Craft, petition for judgment, $7,207.06.
Saint Francis Health System vs.:
• Marrisa Lyshawn Roberson, petition for judgment, $2,394.09.
• Jody L. Daniels, petition for judgment, $948.95.
• James Brian Darland, petition for judgment, $1,499.66.
• Charity Christwell, petition for judgment, $1,676.68.
• Timothy M. Butler, petition for judgment, $1,420.97.
• John Darin Roberson, petition for judgment, $1,351.24.
Synchrony Bank vs. Rita Shelton, petition for judgment, $1,034.84.
TD Bank USA vs. Becky D. Horn, petition for judgment, $3,679.40.
National Bank of Omaha vs. Kenna Terrell, petition for judgment, $1,268.72.
Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation vs. American Native Construction, et al., petition for judgment, unspecified.
Origin Bank vs. Burlin Shaw Looney, et al., foreclosure.
Bankunited vs. Josh Woods, et al., foreclosure.
Muskogee Housing Authority vs.:
• Jaliqua Moore, et al., $265, July 8.
• LeAnn Hall, $227, July 8.
• Larry Bryant, $802, July 8.
• Ruth Thomas, et al., $302, July 8.
• Danny Higginbotham, $296, July 8.
• Tanisha Clark, $229, July 8.
• Darren Hanna, forcible entry and detainer, July 8.
FORT, Johnthan Thomas aka FORT, Johnathan Thomas aka FORT, Johnathon Thomas. Attempting to elude police officer; larceny of automobile; running a roadblock (two counts); leaving scene of accident damaged fixture; driving without a valid driver’s license; obstructing officer. Sounding docket July 10. Bond $75,000.
GARCIA, Jorge Gonzales. Driving under the influence by person under 21; transporting opened container of beer; driving without a valid driver’s license; contributing to the delinquency of minors (two counts). Disposition docket Aug. 14. Bond same.
SHERIDAN, Eric Ryan. Driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol (second and subsequent); driving with license suspended. Sounding docket July 10. Bond same.
WRIGHT, Sheri Lynn. Possession of firearm after former felony conviction. Motion to dismiss June 26. Best interest of justice.
LITTLEFIELD, David Mike. Driving under the influence; resisting arrest. County arrest.