Unofficial results from the Oklahoma State Election Board show that Jim Inhofe has 3,973 votes or 71.12% of votes to JJ Stitt's 1,102 votes or 19.73% of votes, John Tompkins 304 votes or 5.44% of votes and Neil Mavis' 207 votes or 3.71% of votes for the Republican Senator race from Muskogee County.
This Week's Circulars
Lee Roy Reynolds 'Red' passed July 5th, 2020. He joined his wife Coeta of over 50 years. Visitation: Thursday 5-7PM at Bradley Funeral Service in Muskogee, Graveside Service: Friday 10AM Reynolds Family Cemetery east of Okay.
Lee Roy Reynolds 'Red' passed July 5th, 2020. He joined his wife Coeta of over 50 years. Visitation: Thursday 5-7PM at Bradley Funeral Service in Muskogee, Graveside Service: Friday 10PM Reynolds Family Cemetery east of Okay.
78, Retired Assembly Line Worker at Ford Glass Plant, passed Friday, 07/03/2020. No services planned at this time. Cornerstone Funeral Home & Crematory
- Muskogee woman killed in crash
- Client accuses DHS case worker of using racial slur
- Muskogee man dies after being shot with arrow
- Muskogee woman latest COVID-19 death
- Dining Spotlight — Watts BBQ
- Okie from Muskogee: Cobb has no time to slow down
- Muskogee police K-9 dies
- Hilldale graduation caps an unforgettable year.
- Businesses tied to Oklahoma congressmen enjoy federal loans
- City councilors appoint Coleman's interim successor