WHAT: Special call meeting of the Muskogee War Memorial Park Authority.
WHEN: 10 a.m. Wednesday.
WHERE: War Memorial Park, 3500 Batfish Road, Muskogee.
• Approval of Minutes: Sept. 18, 2019
• Approval to receive financials for the months of September and October, 2019.
• Approval to receive Executive Director's Report for the months of September, October, and November, 2019 and update on upcoming events.
• Establishing dates, location, and time for 2020 Muskogee War Memorial Park Authority meetings.
• Appointment of Tom Hampton as an Honorary Member of the Muskogee War Memorial Park Authority.
• Receipt of report relating to fundraising efforts for the months of September, October, and November, 2019, and request matching funds from the City of Muskogee in the amount of $16,735.50.
• Overnight Program procedures and the transferring of the Program to the Friends of the Muskogee War Memorial Park.
• Professional Services Contract for accounting services between the Muskogee War Memorial Park Trust Authority and Oxford Productions, Inc.
• Removing Treasurer Jean Kingston as a signer on the Muskogee War Memorial Park Authority banking account currently located at Bank of Oklahoma Financial Institution.
• Transfer banking services of the Muskogee War Memorial Park Authority to Firstar Bank.
• Signors on the Muskogee War Memorial Park Authority banking account, specifically related to the addition of Avery Frix, Brent Trout, and Jaime Stout.
• Application for The Wall That Heals: Traveling Vietnam Veterans' Memorial Wall.
• Authorizing Staff to purchase Christmas gifts for employees and volunteers of the Muskogee War Memorial Park, including the setting of monetary limits of said gifts.
• Receipt of engineering report for the stabilization of the USS Batfish.