Muskogee Police respond to a report of an active shooter on 35th Street. Muskogee County Sheriff's Department and Fort Gibson Police are assisting. A suspect is in custody.
This Week's Circulars
John Jefferson Matthews, of Porter, Oklahoma, was released from his mortal body, Sunday, October 18, 2020 at the age of 83. John was born February 9, 1937 in Hitchita, Oklahoma to Jay and Lucy Matthews. He attended Victor and Checotah Public Schools. He then continued on to Conners and North…
64, died Thursday 10/16/2020. Visitation Tuesday, 10/20/2020, 5PM-7PM at Clifford D Garrett Family Funeral Home. Service, 1:00PM Wednesday 10/21/2020 Fort Gibson First Baptist Church. Clifford D Garrett Family Funeral Home, Fort Gibson. Online condolences clifforddgarrettfamilyfh.com
Jerry Wayne Moody, 74, of Fort Gibson, Viewing: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm Thursday, October 22, 2020. Lescher-Millsap Funeral Home Fort Gibson, OK 700 E Poplar St, Fort Gibson, Oklahoma 74434.
- Accused shooter arrested, charged
- Trial underway for Muskogee man charged with murder
- Man dies from gunshot wounds
- Day care, former employee face civil claims
- Muskogee man charged with robbery
- Logan found not guilty
- Man pleads guilty to sexual abuse
- Two men arrested on medical battery, maiming, other complaints
- NSU adds QB talent: RiverHawks land QB transfer Vijay Miller, former Muskogee standout Tramal Ivy
- Sheriff releases names in deputy-involved shooting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.