Angie Rush, director of operations at Three Rivers Museum, answers questions about the Haunted History Tours scheduled for this month:
1. What is this event about?
"This is our 15th year of learning the haunted and mysterious past of Muskogee and Fort Gibson."
2. Where will the tours take place?
"The tours will take place in Muskogee and Fort Gibson."
3. What places will participants see on the tour?
"Buildings, homes, parks and cemeteries."
4. Is this a walking tour or a driving tour?
"We offer a walking tour on Saturday and October 19 that leaves from Station 1 Restaurant at 6:30 p.m. and a bus tour on Oct 19 and 26 that leaves from Three Rivers Museum at 6:30 p.m."
5. Will there be more such tours?
"These are the tours for this year, so get your tickets now at https://www.muskogeehauntedhistorytours.com or call Three Rivers Museum at (918) 686-6624 or you'll miss out."