Who in the world is the "Freedom from Religion Foundation?" What business is it of theirs what our governor does. I found it offensive that they would tell our Governor "to get off his knees and get to work." Maybe that's what the state of Oklahoma needs is a Governor that puts God first.
I was glad to see the headline on today's issue of the Phoenix, wherein the vice-mayor was against the proposed upcoming school bond issue. And in my opinion, for the right reason.
Thank you from the Hershel McBride family, and from the Boger and Davis families. Thanks to all who helped my wife, mother, grandmother and friend to all in times of Carole's illness.
American Rosie the Riveter Association is trying to locate women who worked on the home front during World War II. Thousands of women worked to support the war effort as riveters, welders, electricians, inspectors in plants, sewing clothing and parachutes for the military, ordnance workers, …
Justifications for Charles Hoskin Jr., the newly elected principal chief, receiving a $350,000 salary ignore the most fundamental principle: The position of principal chief is one of public service, not profit.
This Week's Circulars
Funeral Service 1:00pm Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at New Hope Assembly of God Church in Muskogee. Viewing Tuesday 11am-12:30pm at New Hope Assembly of God Church.
71, Truck Driver for ODOT, Died September 16, 2019. Funeral Service Monday, September 23 at 1:00 pm at Mount Bethel Baptist Church, Porter, OK. Visitation Sunday from 3:00-5:00 pm at Mallett Funeral Home and Crematory, Wagoner.
60, Supervisor, passed Thursday, September 17, 2019. Service is 11:00am Monday, September 23, 2019 at Cornerstone Funeral Home Cornerstone Funeral Home 1830 N York St., Muskogee, OK 74403.
- Haskell couple face child abuse charges
- Hilldale to welcome wrestling to sports menu
- 29 charged with drug conspiracy
- Frix asks DHS to place cameras in day care facilities
- Officer justified in non-lethal shooting, DA says
- Roughers celebrate homecoming in style
- Bounce-back bowl? Fort Gibson, Wagoner crossroads one not traveled since 1995
- Okie from Muskogee: Jacquez has heart for the city
- Hornets get win at home over No. 5 Oologah 32-29
- District attorney supports bond issue