Fr. Bob Wickizer and the staff of Grace Episcopal, and Rev. Marlon Coleman and the staff of Temple of Hope, would like to thank all our wonderful volunteers from Temple of Hope and Grace and the community who are coming to help set up and distribute free fresh food boxes in the Antioch/Temple of Hope parking lot! We have asked to receive a truck each Tuesday in June, so we should have those opportunities to support our Muskogee area neighbors with boxes of fresh produce. We plan to hand out FREE fresh produce boxes to the community at 11:30 a.m. each Tuesday in June. A huge "Thank you!" to Go Fresh of Tulsa and the U.S. Department of Agriculture for making this community outreach possible. Bless you to Hope Pantry, Cub Pack 622, Med Corps staff, Wagoner Christian School, and all who are supporting their neighbors with this food. And a GIANT hug to Richey's Auto Shop on Sixth and Court streets, for helping unload the pallets from the truck, and for always being such a blessing as a neighbor!
This Week's Circulars
54, passed away Monday, July 6, 2020. Service is 10:00am Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at Cornerstone Funeral Home. Cornerstone Funeral Home 1830 N York St., Muskogee, OK 74403
91, retired educator, died Sunday, July 5, 2020. Viewing 2-4PM Sunday, July 12 Garrett Family Funeral Home, Checotah. Service 1PM Monday, July 13 First Baptist Church Chapel in Muskogee. Burial in Sanders Family Cemetery, Wagoner, OK.
Lee Roy Reynolds 'Red' passed July 5th, 2020. He joined his wife Coeta of over 50 years. Visitation: Thursday 5-7PM at Bradley Funeral Service in Muskogee, Graveside Service: Friday 10AM Reynolds Family Cemetery east of Okay.
Lee Roy Reynolds 'Red' passed July 5th, 2020. He joined his wife Coeta of over 50 years. Visitation: Thursday 5-7PM at Bradley Funeral Service in Muskogee, Graveside Service: Friday 10PM Reynolds Family Cemetery east of Okay.
- Muskogee woman killed in crash
- Client accuses DHS case worker of using racial slur
- Muskogee man dies after being shot with arrow
- Muskogee woman latest COVID-19 death
- Okie from Muskogee: Cobb has no time to slow down
- Hilldale graduation caps an unforgettable year.
- Businesses tied to Oklahoma congressmen enjoy federal loans
- Dining Spotlight — Watts BBQ
- City councilors appoint Coleman's interim successor
- The Way It Was: Belton era's golden finish at Boynton, 1997