This Week's Circulars
age 71. Former Deputy Chief of the Cherokee Nation. Died February 25th. Services March 2nd, 10:00am, Sequoyah High School Gym. Burial at Tahlequah City Cemetery. Visitation March 1st starting at 2:00pm, family present 4:00pm-6:00pm at Reed-Culver.
58, Wainwright Elementary School Teacher, passed Tuesday, 2/25/2020 Family will receive friends from 2-4PM Sunday, 3/1/2020 @ Cornerstone FH Service: 2PM, Monday, 3/2/ 2020 @ Keefeton Free Will Baptist Church Cornerstone Funeral Home, Muskogee OK
89, former McIntosh County Election Board secretary, passed away on Saturday, February 22, 2020 in Muskogee, OK. No Viewing. Graveside service at 10AM Monday, March 2, 2020 at the Greenlawn Cemetery Pavilion, Checotah, OK.
Died Monday February 24, 2020. Services 2:00 pm Friday, February 28, 2020 at Warner First Assembly of God. Interment at Warner Memorial Cemetery under the direction of Lescher-Millsap Funeral Home.
- Bradley fully back in his element, returns to alma mater as coach
- Old gym proves just fine for Checotah boys, girls
- Muskogee files local opioid lawsuit
- Treasurer, assessor request strict adherence to county budgeting deadlines
- VA Medical Center changes seen as 'huge step forward'
- Making A Difference In Our Community — Angela Turney
- Regional wrestling produces five champs; multiples advancing
- Charter repeal petition validated, signatures verified
- Prep soccer preview: Reshuffle on the pitch
- Tigers, Lady Tigers jettison Sallisaw to consolations in 4A playoffs