This Week's Circulars
80, Homemaker, passed Friday, January 22, 2021 No services planned Cremation services provided by Cornerstone Funeral Home, Muskogee, Oklahoma
Paul David Stevens, 80, of Muskogee passed away Friday, January 22, 2021. He was born on January 15, 1941 to John and Goldie Stevens in Muskogee, OK. Paul was married to Josephine Stevens on February 28, 1959. He worked as a roofer for most of his life. He loved spending time with his chicke…
71, advertising salesman, passed Saturday, 01/23/2021. Service info: 12pm, Monday, 02/01/2021 @ Cornerstone Funeral Home Chapel. Interment: 2pm, Monday, 02/01/2021 @ Fort Gibson National Cemetery. Cornerstone Funeral Home and Crematory.
- Weatherford: Why did God make the Devil?
- Cherokee Nation reopens COVID-19 Emergency Assistance program Jan. 25
- Okie from Muskogee: Reputation is key to success
- Muskogee man charged in Capitol attack makes appearance in federal court
- Muskogee man guilty of robbery
- DAR makes donations to Bacone
- Fort Gibson, Hilldale advance one and ex-Tiger's squad wins in Old Fort Classic
- Muskogee area residents medal at School for the Blind Cane Quest contest
- Prep basketball: Wagoner drops against East Central in crazy Checotah finals
- Federal Grand Jury criminal indictments announced