Bowl-bound North Texas has fired coach Seth Littrell, who went 44-44 over seven seasons. University president Neal Smatresk says the decision …
For its bowl game, Oklahoma will face an opponent it hasn’t seen much in recent history.
EDMOND — Wagoner came into Saturday’s Class 4A championship game determined to settle a score — and if not, at least flatten the curve — from…
JENKS — Gore’s magical run through the Class A playoffs is, quite simply, taking no prisoners.
This Week's Circulars
- Boynton man sentenced in manslaughter case
- A dramatic sixth: Wagoner adds another title on walk-off field goal
- Porter man charged with shooting, burglary now accused of rape of girl under age 14
- Wagoner’s young finals team bears similarity to a previous dog pound
- Oktaha sweeps Haskell as both schools open season
- Parading Pirates' plunder poised on "championship" door
- State law loosening requirements for teachers comes under fire
- New coach, Hornets take two
- Gore continues dominance: Pirates take down Hominy, 48-12, to play Fairview in Class A championship
- North Texas fires Muskogee High ex Littrell after .500 record over 7 years