OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The Oklahoma City Thunder have assigned rookie center Byron Mullens and guard Kyle Weaver to the Tulsa 66ers of the NBA Development League.
Mullens was drafted by the Dallas Mavericks with the 24th pick in this year’s draft before Oklahoma City acquired him that night in a trade. He has yet to play in a game this season.
Weaver, a second-year player, scored 11 points in his season debut Wednesday against Orlando. He also played the final minute of the Thunder’s victory Friday night against Washington, when the game was already in hand.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
78, Muskogee, retired Educator, passed away Tuesday 5/17/2022. Graveside service, 2:00PM, Thursday 5/26/2022 Greenhill Cemetery Pavilion. Clifford D Garrett Family Funeral Home, Fort Gibson. Online condolences, clifforddgarrettfamilyfh.com
56, of Muskogee dozed into Eternal Rest on May 19, 2022. Visitation: Thursday, May 26, 2022, 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM, Keith D. Biglow Funeral Directors Her Farewell: May 27, 2022, Eleventh Hour Timothy Baptist Church. biglowfunerals.com
98, Hulbert, retired, passed Saturday 5/21/2022, Visitation family receiving friends 5PM-7PM Monday 05/30/22 at Funeral Home. Graveside service, 1:30PM, Tuesday 5/31/2022 at Fort Gibson National Cemetery Pavilion. Clifford D Garrett Family Funeral Home, Fort Gibson. Condolences, clifforddgar…
- All-Phoenix Soccer: Fort Gibson, Hilldale honorees top the list
- Diamond shine: All-Phoenix Slowpitch led by Haymaker's big bat
- Amber Alert UPDATE: Mother in custody
- White House issues statement on Oklahoma abortion bill
- Okie from Muskogee: Transplant enjoys life on the farm
- Hornets look for plug-ins, depth
- All-Phoenix Tops in Track, Golf and Tennis
- Muskogee County District Court 05.20.22
- Muskogee High School graduation moved to 7 p.m.
- Fort Gibson grads look forward to new challenges