• Perry Keith’s Connors State summer camps, ages 5-14, $60, Intensified clinics for ages 8-16 June 10 (hitting) and June 12 (pitching), also on the Connors campus from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Cost for the intensified camps is $50 each. Contact: (918) 463-3157.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camps at Connors State College July 15-18 individual skills for boys and July 19-20 shooting camp for boys and girls. For brochure and more information call (918) 463-6231.
• Muskogee Tri-Fit Challenge, Swim & Fitness Center, 566 North Sixth, June 22, Indoor Triathlon, 10 minutes of swimming in a lap pool of 25 meters, any style stroke; 15 minutes of stationary bike riding and 20 minutes bench press, squads and deadlifting with transition periods between each. Wave start times range from 7-9 a.m. Participants must by 18 or older, entry fee $35 through June 14 and $45 after that. To register go to https://runsignup.com/muskogeetrifit.
• Muscogee Creek Nation Spirit of Oklahoma Football Camps, open to all students grades 1-12, June 13 at Eufaula High School, June 14 at Okemah High School and June 15 at Bristow High School. Free to Creek Nation citizens, $5 for non-Creek citizens. Registration required. For more information, see the Creek Nation website, mcn.nsn.gov.
• Fort Gibson Youth Football and Cheer, June 22, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. during flag football games. $100 to sign up and remainder by first practice. Electronic registration available through Facebook at Fort Gibson Youth Football and Cheer. Contact: Hunter Forrest, (918) 351-5712.
• Pre-register for Hilldale Youth Football and Cheer at www.sportabase.com. Sizing, pad handouts and payment dates: June 22, 8 a.m. to noon.
• Red, White and Back the Blue, Wagoner, 8 a.m. June 29 at Maple Park. Supports Wagoner County Fraternal Order of Police. Early registration is $25 through June 19. After that date, it’s $30. Fun run is $15 at all times. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (918) 316-1485.
• Waterloop Trail Run 5K and 10K, Muskogee Honor Heights, 6 p.m. June 29. Cost: $25 for 5K and $30 for 10K until June 20, with an extra $5 after that date. This event is being moved up from August due to the postponed Port to Fort in July.
• Muskogee Parks and Recreation Summer Youth Tennis Clinic for youth ages 8-13, July 8-19, Spaulding Park. Free to all, but advance registration is recommended as on-site registration will depend on available space. Pre-register to June 14. Pick up a form at the parks office, 837 East Okmulgee, Contact: Denise Hickman at email@example.com.