• Connors State and Northeastern State will play an exhibition baseball game at noon Oct. 6 at Biff Thompson Field at Perry Keith Park. In recognition of the National Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Connors is collecting dish soap, towel, shampoo, toiletries, baby wipes, sanitizing wipes, Kleenex, and other similar items for the Women in Safe Homes Shelter in Muskogee. The baseball team at CSC annually supports the domestic violence program in Muskogee through the teams work and donations. Contact: Mike Jackson, (918) 463-6351.
• Fall Break Camp, 9 a.m to 1 p.m., Oct. 17-18, Jimmy Eller Gymnasium, Oktaha High School. Cost: $40 per athlete, grades 1-8 girls and boys. Contact: (918) 899-8954.
• Warner Basketball League. Starts Nov. 23. League divisions are grades 1-2 and grades 3-4, boys and girls. The deadline to enter a team is Oct. 9. To get forms contact Mindi Peters, (918) 618-3158 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Oktaha Education Foundation Rings for Halloween Basketball Tournament, Oct. 26-27, Oktaha Schools. First-place rings and second-place medals. Grades 5-6 and 7-8, boys and girls. Cost per team: $125. Contact: (918) 520-8312.
• Connors State Athletic Hall of Fame presentation and dinner, Oct. 5, CSC campus in Warner. Tickets are $40. Contact: Bill Muse, athletic director, (918) 463-6231.
• Muskogee Meet the Coaches Day, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Oct. 5, MHS wrestling room. Changed from Robison Park. Come and meet the new wrestling staff at Muskogee Schools and sign up for youth wrestling.
Got an Item? The Sports Calendar runs Sundays and Thursdays and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations. Send entries by fax to (918) 687-6270, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday, message us on our Muskogee Phoenix Sports Facebook page, or email it to sports@ muskogeephoenix.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.