The Sports Calendar runs Sundays and Thursdays and is for non-profit community organizations or events sponsored by non-profit community organizations. Send entries by fax to (918) 687-6270, mail to 214 Wall Street, Muskogee 74401, bring by the Phoenix anytime Monday through Friday, message us on our Muskogee Phoenix Sports Facebook page, or email it to sports@ muskogeephoenix.com. Information will not be taken by phone. Items to run in Sunday’s paper must be submitted before noon Friday, and for Thursday’s paper, noon on Tuesday.
• Bill Muse Cowboy Basketball Camps at Connors State College July 15-18 individual skills for boys and July 19-20 shooting camp for boys and girls. For brochure and more information call (918) 463-6231.
• Red, White and Back the Blue 5K, Wagoner, 8 a.m. June 29 at Maple Park. Supports Wagoner County Fraternal Order of Police. Early registration is $25 through June 19. After that date, it’s $30. Fun run is $15 at all times. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (918) 316-1485.
• Waterloop Trail Run 5K and 10K, Muskogee Honor Heights, 6 p.m. June 29. Cost: $25 for 5K and $30 for 10K until June 20, with an extra $5 after that date. This event is being moved up from August due to the postponed Port to Fort in July. To register go to runsignup.com.
• Muskogee Parks and Recreation Summer Youth Tennis Clinic for youth ages 8-13, July 8-19, Spaulding Park. Pre-registration is over. To check on available spots, pick up a form at the parks office, 837 East Okmulgee, or contact Denise Hickman at email@example.com.
• Two-time NJCAA national champion and two-time NCAA All-American Jacobe Smith and NJCAA national champ Dawaylon Barnes will host a camp at Muskogee High for kids grades 5-up, younger with more than one year of wrestling experience, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. July 12-13. Cost is $50 per child. Contact: Coach D.J. Berry, (918) 519-2515 or Coach Chetan Munsell, (918) 577-5669.